full-stack development & Graphic/UI design
Coming from a multi-cultural background taught me that the most exciting work happens when you colour across the lines
We shouldn't be different because we can, but the world is more beautiful with an open mind. I try to strive towards good ethics, culture, and meaning in my work.
- tech education
- full-stack development course
- design education
- bachelor of communication design
Emily Carr University of Art + Design
- This website is primarily typeset in Forma DJR by David Jonathan Ross—a revival of the titular Italian Humanist Neo-Grotesque by Aldo Novarese. Long form article text has been typeset in Suisse Works, a transitional serif typeface by Swiss Typefaces. Monospaced text is set in iA Writer Mono Variable by iA and IBM.
- Arrows are set in Apfel Grotesk, an Italian Geometric Grotesk by Colllectivo. All emojis designed by OpenMoji–the open-source emoji and icon project. Colors and SVG code has been altered for integration purposes. License: CC BY-SA 4.0.
- technology stack
- Built in EJS, spaghetti CSS, and terrible Vanilla JS with the help of Tabby.js, Smartquotes.js, Glider.js, and Prism. Generated using HarpJS.